1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Talking Cruising and Fooling around Oahu.

Hey guys! I was bored and decided to make another video. If you're wondering why this one has audio and not just music because I used a Sound Recorder. I can't afford FRAPS. Lol!

Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0bdULtIHlQ

What ya think about the video? Please comment and rate!

2. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

Is the stuttering caused by FRAPS or is it the game?
    Nice video anyway.
    Last edited by Janos; 31/05/07 at 13:10 PM.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Janos »
    Is the stuttering caused by FRAPS or is it the game?
    Nice video anyway.
    I don't use FRAPS, I use GameCam and I recorded the audio using Smart PC Recorder. Weird thing is, this is the first time it stutters when I change to the interior view. I guess it's because of GameCam and the Audio recorder running at the same time. And I really don't have a really strong Graphics Card (GeForce 7300GS) and my processor (AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.00Ghz) is just fine.

4. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

nice vid added it to my favourites
    Last edited by demon_ninja55; 09/07/07 at 09:22 AM.