Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Talking Battlefield 2?

Well, its offical im no-longer a Battlefield 2 Virgin... I bought the game after watching endless sniper videos on YouTube, it arrived today at approx. 2 PM. I got back from school at 5:00 PM, installed it and just finished about 10 Mins ago- (12 PM) and that was only because the server went down! But my God... wat a game!? Its immense, i love it! One problem though... It makes my CS: Source look a lil crappy?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Does anyonelse own this masterpiece?:bananaskip:

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I own BF2: MC on xbox360, though i am planning to buy Battlefield 2142 for PC sometime
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I used to have BF2+Special forces & armored fury expansion packs But i sold them to buy TDU (& because my capped broadband kept constantly disconnecting me from servers once i had gone over my download limit for the month) Armored fury was the best expansion pack, Fighting on US soil was ace plus the Muscle car & Semi truck were fun civilian vehicles to mess around in. Make sure you buy armored fury it's one of the most popular expansions.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

4. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i got bf:2, much prefer CSS tbh

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I sadly don't do computer games mainly cos my computer can't really take any but the videos I've seen look very enjoyable!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

I've got BF2 + Special Forces + Euro Force + Armored Fury,
    and also BF2142 + Northern Strike.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

7. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

i got BF2 and thinking of byuing the 2142 version

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

8. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Which one is better Euro Forces or armoured Fury?? AND how much do the expansion packs cost?

9. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

ARMOURED FURY!! FTW!!! you get to fight on US soil, plus you get the awesome power of the A-10 Warthog & the AH1 littlebird scout helicopter.

10. X039789 is offline Just a Skidmark

i gotz it. i play on a server called durka durka screen name is {Sniper}X039879
    my car
    1998 monte carlo ls L67 Swap. many mods
    im to cool for a xbox live game card

11. Who

right, heads up, i bought 2142, the name is LewisBrock3

I'm not dead!

12. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I got both, Mainly play BF2, started getting into 2142:
    Player name's:
    BF2: Scarface.au
    BF2142: Scarface_6k

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I nearly bought this for 360, is it really a pc game thats useless on 360 then?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

14. Who

no. the 360 version of BF2 is great, and properly done for consoles. it even has a campaign mode (but its not for the faint at heart as it is SOLID.) Try the multriplayer demo, you can get it on live. if you like it you'll like the full game

I'm not dead!

15. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    no. the 360 version of BF2 is great, and properly done for consoles. it even has a campaign mode (but its not for the faint at heart as it is SOLID.) Try the multriplayer demo, you can get it on live. if you like it you'll like the full game
    I remember when the demo came out.. I always use to run for the chopper!!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

16. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Yeah I've got it. Get US Intervention for it. It is a mod that depics the first Gulf War. It's great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. Who

Right, I've searched and found this is pretty much teh only thread for the game, so i was wondering, who still plays?

I'm just getting into BF2 after buying it cheap, and i've had 2142 for a while, but i havent installed it since my dad switched to vista()

p.s. 1 year bump ftw

I'm not dead!

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I've got it. Havn't played in about 2.5 weeks (any game!) Intended to play this lunch but have to email various people. So will play it tonight! Offline though, as I fear I would be slaughtered online if I went on. So I'm going to practise much more before I venture online. It's still xFire's 6th most game game today! Showing it still has a big fan base +the people who don't use or have xFire. Plus aparently all the hackers and n00bs (except me) have gone onto BF 2142.

Some "silly person" took Iced_Bullet online humph ... so I had to go with BulletedIced or summit.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

19. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

i have:

BF2 + expansions * 2142 + expansions

but the bit is i dont think my expansions are activated properly stupid ea online store

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

20. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I rebought BF2 a while back. I'll play ya's if your up for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last