1. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Lightbulb I'm thinking....

.....That Atari will come out with some kind of big summer car pack. It will include all the cars they were talking about all in one pack, for some kind of summer release. Instead of number's of simple car packs (like we've been getting). Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I don't know, I was just thinking....

2. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

thinking is dangerous. it makes you believe things that wont happen. It would be excellent if they did, to keep up with FM2, but based on what i've heard of the last pack (sadly I'm like 20 MS pts. short), I'd rather they didn't rish anything and jsut started to work on the alleged TDU II.

What other cars are left from original announcments of cars, that arent out yet?
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)

3. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Nope, they still got some cars that they proven (screenshots) will be in the game. Example: AC Cobra 427, Diablo/GTR, and others I can't think of right now.....

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You have Forza 2 and have played three other games instead of it?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Ha. Yeah, I'm just taking a little break from it. I didn't realize I played 3 other games, besides it. I love it though, realistic. How 'bout you, do you like it?