Topic:

Update??

Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. Nodz86 is offline ____________
     
    Location: Essex, England
    Posts: 3,209

    #1

    Question Update??

    Turned on TDU last night and an update come up, I D/L it but can't notice anything different. Anyone know what it did? Did it update something in the game or is it doing something to get ready for new DLC?

    Doubt its the the new DLC as it takes them 2 months or more to actually do a pack.


  2. I namesalex I is offline Just a Skidmark
    Location: New Jersey
    Posts: 10

    #2

    Default

    i hope its new DLC

  3. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Turned on TDU last night and an update come up, I D/L it but can't notice anything different. Anyone know what it did? Did it update something in the game or is it doing something to get ready for new DLC?

    Doubt its the the new DLC as it takes them 2 months or more to actually do a pack.
    probaly just a xbox update.

  4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!
    Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts: 658

    #4

    Default

    No Xbox update, doubt a New DLC is on the way either since one was released not long ago

    THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

  5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    No Xbox update, doubt a New DLC is on the way either since one was released not long ago
    Maybe Atari is reaching out to the community in giving them more DLCs more quickly? Nah I dout it too.. Havn't checked it yet, I don't know why but I really don't enjoy the game any more..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  6. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!
    Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts: 658

    #6

    Default

    the last DLC pack sort of put the final wound in the game for me, no doubt i will drift back to it every now and again, but that wont be for many many Moons as i will have my hands on Forza 2 soon (I.e the 8th lol)

    THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

  7. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner
    Location: Connecticut, USA
    Posts: 233

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    the last DLC pack sort of put the final wound in the game for me, no doubt i will drift back to it every now and again, but that wont be for many many Moons as i will have my hands on Forza 2 soon (I.e the 8th lol)
    +1
    im going during my lunch break to go get my copy. Screw Lunch. LMAO. i'll eat later. (i was hoping it'd be out TODAY, when they originally slated the release. but no, its tomorrow. oh well)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss