Thread: newbie

1. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

Default newbie

hi everyone this is my first post

i am not on xbox live and have the base model 360
    i am wondering is there anyway i can get one of the downloadable extra cars through here

like send the data to me via email then i put it on a re writable disc and put it on my TDU

any response is welcomed

2. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

Unhappy

well, as far as I know, DVD-RW's don't work in (not modded) xboxes. and there's no way to download without LIVE. And you need a HDD to put the cars.
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)

3. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

There is no way to do this. DLC is linked to whichever profile downloads it, and it is also linked to your HDD and your console if I'm not mistaken.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

To be honest i think doing that would be illegal as it breaks copyright. I'm also moving this thread to general chat as it is not trade specific.

Baldred
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"