1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Saw Trolls, was ok but a bit too 'Glee' for me.

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Saw Trolls, was ok but a bit too 'Glee' for me.
    Grumpy git

'Midnight in Paris'. I think I like this Woody Allen dude. Ended up looking at flights to Paris for a few hours...
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

3. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by TIMELESS »
    Grumpy git

'Midnight in Paris'. I think I like this Woody Allen dude. Ended up looking at flights to Paris for a few hours...
    I'd recommend annie hall, one of my all time favs

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    I'd recommend annie hall, one of my all time favs
    It's next on the list, been meaning to tackle Woody Allen for a while now. Was going to go in chronological order but I guess that's out now
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

5. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

6. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Last edited by sti228; 15/03/17 at 13:52 PM.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Just watched Star Wars Rogue One and wow its actually amazing, and Im no SW geek by any means

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

9. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

10. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Started a new TV show, Chance. Hugh Laurie plays a doctor (sounds familiar) with a mysterious patient and a dark friend. Really thrilling. Reminds me of Gone Girl for some reason. Very good so far 7 episodes in.

Bill Nye Saves The World - yeah... not so much, Bill.

The Discovery, probably not everyone's kind of thing but if you're into sci-fi, multi-verse theory, or just generally depressing movies, you'll like it.

3 films to go until I've watched 300.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

11. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I've heard similar thoughts about Bill's show from other places too. Seems like I'll skip that

I've already probably been to the cinema more this year than the past few combined. Last week I went to see Fast 8 and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, loved both of them. On TV I've been hooked to the latest season of Doctor Who and I've also started watching the new season of Prison Break. Doctor Who is always great but I'm not sure about Prison Break yet, feels like it has a lot to live up to and it's not getting there, at least yet (only watched 1 episode of that so far).
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

12. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Episode 2 of prison breaks gets better and it gets better from there.

At this rate i'm tempted to get a monthly cinema pass with the amount of times I've been there this year alone

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

Beauty and the Beast - gotta say it was very good recreation of the original cartoon version (as far as I can remember, it's been a very long time). Recommended if you're into that kind of thing.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I went the cinema to see that and had very low expectations going in as I didn't really have that big a connection to the original unlike most people I know, and I'd also heard some negative things about Emma Watson in it, but I came out really happy and I really enjoyed it. One of the best films I've seen recently I think.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

15. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Watched pirates of the caribbean salazar's revenge, pretty good, probably the second best after the first.

16. Soundwave is offline Can You Hear It?

John Wick: Chapter 2 - I quite liked the first movie and this one isn't bad either if you're into cheesy action films.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 29/05/17 at 21:49 PM.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Just got back from seeing Baby Driver in the cinema.

One of the best films I've seen in 2017 I wouldn't give it a 10/10 as Jamie Foxx gets annoying after 0.1 seconds as he just plays that obnoxious character he only knows how to play, which turns out to be how he is in person too, not exactly 'acting'.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Watched Gravity yesterday evening. After all the fanfare about it at the Oscars a few years ago it has been one I've been wanting to see and it didn't disappoint. I liked how it started off nice and slow, then gave a glimpse at what to come only to then jump to 160 before you knew it.

The trials and scenarios they were put through were believable and I can see why it won awards for its visual effects. Enjoyed the writing, and the acting which made you feel for the characters and what they were going through.

Recommend catching it if you haven't already as it looks like it's at that time where it should be becoming available on normal media all around.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yeah Gravity was a pretty decent film, best watched on the biggest highest definition TV screen possible (or cinema) as it has some breathtaking moments.

20. Ryzza5 is offline .

Oh good, that's the one with Sandra B right? I thought it was supposed to be very good but then some downplayed it a bit and so I never got around to it. Will have to add it to my watch list. I'll also have to create a watch list.