1. Hayes2k7 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Question about Deluxe Paintshop

Can you take an Alfa 8C and Maserati MC12 to the Deluxe paintshop? Because i thought all cars could be taken there but i took my enzo to it and it wouldn't paint it.

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

there are some cars that cannot be custom painted. the Enzo, thus all Ferrari's cannot. the MC12 cannot, nor can the Alfa 8C. the new Cadillac CIEN cannot, and i think there might be others. and Bikes cannot either. (i wish u could though. my Ducati 999R would be YELLOW)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes2k7 »
    Can you take an Alfa 8C and Maserati MC12 to the Deluxe paintshop? Because i thought all cars could be taken there but i took my enzo to it and it wouldn't paint it.
    You cannot paint any cars that are somehow connected to Fiat (Ferrari is part of Fiat and Maserati is part of Ferrari) or bikes
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

4. Brofelde is offline Cruiser.

Uhm..
    I think I'm blind, can't seem to find the Deluxe Paintshop..
    Do I have to be a specific rank to enter it?
    Can anyone tell me where it is on the map? (Map grids is welcome. )
    Why drink and drive, when you can drift and slide.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You have to have done the around the creator race which funnlily enough is by the creator. You can do this faily early on in the game and I think there are two of the paintshops on the map (One again is near the creator).
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Brofelde is offline Cruiser.

Oh, ok..
    Gotta go look for this creator..
    Is it a race, or? Sorry for n00b Q.

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Crater, sorry spelling is usless. Its the big hole at the bottom of the map.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Brofelde is offline Cruiser.

Ohh
    Thanks mate.

9. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

there are 3 paint shops in all of tdu 1 deluxe near crater the paintshop that offers colors u could have got at dealer is near jag or dodge dealer or somewhere at east of oahu and another dealership paintshop is in the city
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

10. Brofelde is offline Cruiser.

Thanks..

BTW.. Found the race of crater.. Had to go pro.. Did it the second i started playing again..
    Thanks guys