1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Question Forza 2 OUT NOW?????

I know that it has been put back in the U.K. June 8th and about the same in the U.S. but I was looking through my recently played list on XBL and found someone going by the GT of Kazunori Sasaki who I met on TDU last week and he was playing it and already had a Gamerscore of 105 on i, I think that was about 6 Acheivements.

The person in question was from Japan, but going by other games Japan don't normally get games til a month after us or more so why have they got Forza 2 first and why are we waiting if the game is finished?

Just thought as I'm typing this that he could be a Tester/Programmer or something but I doubt it.

Has the release date changed again or has Japan actually got a game first????

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I always thought Japan get games before us?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

They do with playstation and wii but Xbox aint that big out there and its normally goes US 1st then UK then Japan with Xbox .With Playstation its normally Japan the US then UK not sure about the Nitendo but probably the same as Playstation

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    They do with playstation and wii but Xbox aint that big out there and its normally goes US 1st then UK then Japan with Xbox .With Playstation its normally Japan the US then UK not sure about the Nitendo but probably the same as Playstation
    I see..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Japan got forza 2/3 days ago, released there first to try and boost sale of the 360 over there

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

It's been leaked somewhere in Europe (I forget where) and Japan have it already I believe. Lots of people complaining about it, and rightly so[?].

"Existing customers? Nah, they'll buy it anyway, let's try and get Japan in on the act and release it there first!"

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer, 8th over here still in the UK, 29th in the US and is out in Japan. Still pain in the backside for me becouse I have to wait untill the 15th.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

yeah. it was totally unfair for Japan to get it b4 the U.S.
    1 - becuase its a M$ Game Studio game
    2 - You would think Japan would be after

but i guess if we ever get a chance to race the guys from japan, they'd have a leg up on us...

(i cant wait til memorial day weekend is over)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

9. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

I know that it has been put back in the U.K. June 8th and about the same in the U.S. but I was looking through my recently played list on XBL and found someone going by the GT of Kazunori Sasaki who I met on TDU last week and he was playing it and already had a Gamerscore of 105 on i, I think that was about 6 Acheivements.

The person in question was from Japan, but going by other games Japan don't normally get games til a month after us or more so why have they got Forza 2 first and why are we waiting if the game is finished?

Just thought as I'm typing this that he could be a Tester/Programmer or something but I doubt it.

Has the release date changed again or has Japan actually got a game first????
    i know some magazine up here called gunk, they already got a copy of lalalala 3 i guess, because when i look to played game's, i see lalalala 3 and about 20 achievement point's
    and they writed in their magazine the copy came from japan !!

japan has always been the first on the gaming platform, first to release game's, first to release console's
    FIRST TO RELEASE ANYTHING !!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US, JUST RELEASE IT !!!!!!

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I've had a contact playing it too

Its a reviewer for X360 magazine though (used to call himself Quaid66 on Atari forums, he gave a steady stream of info from his reviewers copy of TD U) and now hes reviewing Forza 2 (lucky git), apparently it's on sale now anyway

His tag is: The Comedian
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Someone on my friends list has it, Sinful ocean

http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/p...ag=SinfulOcean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. iBilo is offline ;)

My mate's got lalalala 3 Beta.

13. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    My mate's got lalalala 3 Beta.
    So have I, and alot of people who have Crackdown also have the lalalala 3 beta

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

14. Nodz86 is offline ____________

[quote=nitrox;16587]japan has always been the first on the gaming platform, first to release game's, first to release console's
    FIRST TO RELEASE ANYTHING !!quote]

Not with the 360, if you look at my 2nd post you will see that 360 games don't get released in Japan until last as the 360 is not that big out there. Also I think the 360 console was released there last aswell.

And as Marc CRX said a few posts later, Forza has only been released there first to try and boost the popularity of the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    Japan got forza 2/3 days ago, released there first to try and boost sale of the 360 over there