Thread: Ahhhhhhhh

1. Skilfil is offline Raging Bull Tamer

Unhappy Ahhhhhhhh

I bought the Microsoft Steering wheel just before, (traded in Xbox + Games for it). Is it me that sucks or the steering wheel lol. I can't drive at all properly with it on TDU, it shoots me all over the place, the sensitivitys just wierd. I couldn't find the sensitivity settings on PGR3 either, but I've got Forza 2 pre bought for the release, will I find it better on that?

2. iBilo is offline ;)

You'll get used to the steering wheel, its annoying but you have to be smooth with the wheel.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Its much better on Forza apparently, I gave up with the wheel on tdu.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Skilfil is offline Raging Bull Tamer

Ah I see, well I got used to using it on PGR3, TDU I'm getting the hang of, but still the cars get a little crazy through the corners, but thats pretty much expected at 200 K's lol. Thanks though.

5. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

The Steering Wheel works on the Forza 2 demo, you should try it. I think it works pretty good (better than PGR3, TDU, and NFSC). I can't wait 'till Forza 2 comes out!!!!....I already have it pre-ordered.

6. The Raging is offline Just a Skidmark

The wheel sucks in TDU, soes anyone have any recommended settings to use with it?

7. iBilo is offline ;)

Use the most sensitive setting, I found it works brilliantly with it.

8. The Raging is offline Just a Skidmark

Will give it a try, thanks

Whats Linearity by the way?

9. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

to make the weel work, go in free - ride, then press start, then goto option's
    after that u go to controls, and then u choose "steering wheel" then just enable the weel and done, if u gotta raise or lower the sensetivity, same way, but u don't choose "steering wheel", but "steering sensetivity"

hope that help's

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

10. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Yeah I forgot to mention that ^