Topic:

Champion?

1. LHK ninja is offline Cruiser...

Default Champion?

I switched gamertags from a one that i shared with my brother. He had champion and doesn't remember how he got it. I am expert and have done so many races on the map it's not even funny. I just wanted to know. Is there anything special I need to do in order to get champion?

2. Jonah_TDU_9 is offline the unstoppable

Arrow

hi, im on champion and havent done many of the races. all i did was go on to info wen ur at your house n go on2 achievments and c how many more u need, then do the things like collect 3 lambos n 3 ferraris etc

3. LHK ninja is offline Cruiser...

Oh okay. That sounds easy enough with 1.6 mill to waste haha. Thanks a bunch!

4. LHK ninja is offline Cruiser...

lol 445 G and I have no more car collector aheivements.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

There are loads of easy ones to get like cloths and round the island race.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

Thumbs up

i'm pretty sure the only requirement is 450points in the game (achievment points).

Another way to get points pretty easily is do the "Island Tour" cahllange - it gives you 20 Achievment pts (i think) and the Alfa 8c Competizonie, worth around 200k in trade. Not a lot if you're a rich Ace, but every bit helps... and you obviously aren't an ace if you need this advice
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)