Topic:

xbox broke

1. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

Unhappy xbox broke

my xbox has now decided to give nme the 3 red lights!! just wondering how long it took (anyone that its happeded to) to get another refurbed one from microsoft. help me help you!!!

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

They say it usually takes 15 working days, but i dont really know

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

could be anywhere from 4 days (fastest time i have heard of) to 3-4 weeks (then they will claim lost in transit, it rarely is, its just a cover story)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

It only took me 6 days, they just send it to Portsmouth and post a new one straight away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by danup001 »
    my xbox has now decided to give nme the 3 red lights!! just wondering how long it took (anyone that its happeded to) to get another refurbed one from microsoft. help me help you!!!
    2 (bloody boring) week's in belgium

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

6. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

haha, tell me about it, i need a xbox before forza 2 comes out, anyway bit off luck, xbox broke (23rd may) i rang them today (24th may) and found out the year long warrenty runs out tomorrow (25th may) haha pretty weird!!

7. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by danup001 »
    haha, tell me about it, i need a xbox before forza 2 comes out, anyway bit off luck, xbox broke (23rd may) i rang them today (24th may) and found out the year long warrenty runs out tomorrow (25th may) haha pretty weird!!
    so the guarantee should be working, becuz you sended it to them the 24TH

but u gotta watch out, maybe they look to the label when they are DONE repairing (repairing = just getting a new one)

so u gotta watch out, they will be annoying !!

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"