View Poll Results: Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 74.19%
  • No

1 3.23%
  • Don't know

7 22.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

Was said to be free with Christmas Pack and is free with the PC version so will you?
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Wink Re: Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

I suppose I'll have to if I want to be a cool kid.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Glanzarog »
    I suppose I'll have to if I want to be a cool kid.
    You don't have to do anything, many people are annoyed at this so I'm just wondering how many people will grin and bare it or who will show their disappointment by not paying for something they originally thought was free.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    You don't have to do anything, many people are annoyed at this so I'm just wondering how many people will grin and bare it or who will show their disappointment by not paying for something they originally thought was free.

I have to admit,I am pretty annoyed it's not free anymore...
    When you think about it though,I'm sure it will be worth the points...

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I think I may be losing a few friends over on the offical forums and for some strange reason im laughing my head of over it. People accusing Atari of fraud. Sorry buts that's stupid. As i've said, morraly wrong, nothing legally wrong. I'm still gunna buy it becouse I know Atari just can't afford to put such a huge update (almost like a small expanishion) out for free. And when people say it wasn't free, the car pack cost the same as the last one and we got nothing extra with that.

I'm certainly gunna buy it, think its quite cheap really. If it was like 1000 points then that would be stupid.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I will buy it.....BUT IT BETTER BE THE BEST DAMN THING EVER RELEASED FOR ANY GAME EVER IN THE WORLD

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

7. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I think I may be losing a few friends over on the offical forums and for some strange reason im laughing my head of over it. People accusing Atari of fraud. Sorry buts that's stupid. As i've said, morraly wrong, nothing legally wrong. I'm still gunna buy it becouse I know Atari just can't afford to put such a huge update (almost like a small expanishion) out for free. And when people say it wasn't free, the car pack cost the same as the last one and we got nothing extra with that.

I'm certainly gunna buy it, think its quite cheap really. If it was like 1000 points then that would be stupid.

Don't worry,I still love you.
    I was just voicing my opinion...

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Are you telling me HC is not free any more?! Oh my days! Still gonna get but, Atari get one damn thing right!

[mod edit:] Stop with the language, no more warnings.
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Are you telling me HC is not free any more?! Oh my days! Still gonna get but, Atari get one damn thing right!
    Now your gunna get6 told off by Diablo. Why am I in such a happy mood. Don't know. Already been told I need help, maybe I do. :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit:
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. J0NNY82 is offline PGR3 + TDU Racer

now pretend iam stupid *coughs* ,but what does hardcore mode do?
    Last edited by J0NNY82; 12/02/07 at 19:23 PM.

Speed is nothing, without control...

11. Allmighteh is offline Rusted Banger

Yeh id like to know that too jonny, ive not really been keeping up with the community side of things lately, not even been on 360 lately xD so what HC mode all about?

12. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Currently undecided as whether or not to BUY hardcore mode. I shall make a decision when it comes out.

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Allmighteh »
    Yeh id like to know that too jonny, ive not really been keeping up with the community side of things lately, not even been on 360 lately xD so what HC mode all about?
    Its a new set of physics to make the game more realistic and more of a sim racer other than a arcade on. You enter the mode sepertaly when you load up the game (where the new game thing is) and you can't do the single player missions it. Basicly makes driveing mroe difficult, more of a challange.
    -----

14. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I'll probably buy it, but it better be worth the money. Hope its going to be good. Wonder what it will be like

15. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

this is profound, atari are taking the wii. they promised it was included in the christamas dlc (they also said the files were in the download...)

yet again we have been misinformed, atari are going down in my books, really down

im still buying it, but grudgingly, this is an outrage.

you know what? i dont think hardcore was bugged (as announced last monday) i think atari recalled it so they could add a pricetag
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

16. DarkPROT is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    I will buy it.....BUT IT BETTER BE THE BEST DAMN THING EVER RELEASED FOR ANY GAME EVER IN THE WORLD
    Aye Aye.

17. ll STS savvy ll is offline Bowchikabowow

im gonna buy it.. of coarse i would like it to be free as i dont want to spend money on microsoft points.. all well hopefully its worth it

18. NAD33M is offline the gaming guy

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    this is profound, atari are taking the wii. they promised it was included in the christamas dlc (they also said the files were in the download...)

yet again we have been misinformed, atari are going down in my books, really down

im still buying it, but grudgingly, this is an outrage.

you know what? i dont think hardcore was bugged (as announced last monday) i think atari recalled it so they could add a pricetag
    Took me a while to get the "wii" joke..

19. flitwick1 is offline Burnt-out Shell

I will buy it, but im not happy about it. Theres nothing wrong on Atari's part but it was misleading to say it was free with the Xmas download pack. I hope Atari learns from this.

20. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Here's the thing, I think I want it and was happy it was going to be free, however what if it spoils the game and I end up not using it at all....... 160pts down the toilet.... I think I will be reviewing the reviews very carefully!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last