Topic:

hey im new

1. Jonah_TDU_9 is offline the unstoppable

Smile hey im new

hi everyone, im new to this and xbox live, i was just wondering if anyone nu how i cn talk to ppl and add to my friends list, cheers

2. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Hello Jonah, and welcome!
    Meow!

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Hello there..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Talking welcome =D

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah_TDU_9 »
    hi everyone, im new to this and xbox live, i was just wondering if anyone nu how i cn talk to ppl and add to my friends list, cheers
    to add people, goto the friends option on your xbox live dash, then click friends, and then add new friend (or smthing similiar) then type the name and your request will be sended

welcome 'aboard mate

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"