Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default Good luck yr 11.

Just wishing luck to all those boys and girls out there that are starting/have started their GCSEs (myself included)

good luck people
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

shudnt you be revising then, lol

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Just don't answer like these kids and you'll do fine

http://www.berro.com/joke/bestGCSEanswers.htm

Actually, with how easy you young uns get it these days you would probably get A's for using these answers.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

how funny were those, was that seriously a 16yo who got the second one down wrong in the socialogy section, hehe lol

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. craigie is offline I have the...

yeah goodluck to everyone, including you Lewis.

felt wierd being the oldest in the school today. There was no one crowded round the exits to trip and throw balls at you :P

have a good studying break :P
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

6. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

dont revise , i did and look what happened to me 4b's and rest c's XD

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

7. Mirza360 is offline Fall Out Boy

Thanks for the good luck, lwsbrck(catherham guy lol)! i thought most of the people here were in their late 20's, nice to know theres some of my kind....good luck to you too!
    its gonna be a lousy, social-life-less, TDU-less month or so.....
    Last edited by Mirza360; 22/05/07 at 12:30 PM.

8. craigie is offline I have the...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirza360 »
    Thanks for the good luck, lwsbrck(catherham guy lol)! i thought most of the people here were in their late 20's, nice to know theres some of my kind....good luck to you too!
    its gonna be a lousy, social-life-less, TDU-less month or so.....
    you'd be surprised how old some of us are....

*slips back into shadows*

9. Who

haha

R.E. exam was monday. alot of it was pure common sence. the rest of it was nonsencical BS

this morning i had english lit (furious. entered for foundation level when told, and at ability of, higher)

and this afternoon i had the easiest ICT exam i have ever come across, (finished, checked and rechecked in 45 minuites, half the allocated time.) i knew the answers very well. i reckon its 'A' grade TBH, considering i allready have a 'C' due to CW im feeling pretty good.

now i have a 2 week break before my next one (no more exams for me this week, then half term)

I'm not dead!

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You lot do key skills? Well funny, what does the back button do? errrr...

Naa good luck everyone who is doing it, all over in 4 weeks.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Mirza360 is offline Fall Out Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    haha

R.E. exam was monday. alot of it was pure common sence. the rest of it was nonsencical BS

this morning i had english lit (furious. entered for foundation level when told, and at ability of, higher)

and this afternoon i had the easiest ICT exam i have ever come across, (finished, checked and rechecked in 45 minuites, half the allocated time.) i knew the answers very well. i reckon its 'A' grade TBH, considering i allready have a 'C' due to CW im feeling pretty good.

now i have a 2 week break before my next one (no more exams for me this week, then half term)
    huh, you'd be surprised as to what theyve renamed it to- RSI (religous and social issues...lame....) i dont do ICT- ive got Bizz on fri-ive also got a 2week break from now, cept from fri, of course...may i ask what book you did? (of mice and men? to kill a mockingbird? etc.) i hate eng and eng lit!

12. craigie is offline I have the...

i had my re exam on thursday

that was full of BS

i got bored and stopped lol

13. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Good luck everyone, Dont stress yourselves out with revision my school always said less is more. Bear it in mind.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

14. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Quote Originally Posted by craigie »
    i had my re exam on thursday

that was full of BS

i got bored and stopped lol
    I had a RE mock and couldnt be arsed it was all about arranged marriages lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Good luck everyone, Dont stress yourselves out with revision my school always said less is more. Bear it in mind.
    Maybe less but not none. Less is also a bit odd, less than what?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

16. Who

Quote Originally Posted by Mirza360 »
    may i ask what book you did? (of mice and men? to kill a mockingbird? etc.) i hate eng and eng lit!
    An inspector calls and of mice and men.

ive decided to take things very seriously. me and my second best freind have agreed to stop talking to each other until the end of the 4 weeks. basically i distract her from her revision and she distracts me. the thing is. we love each other very much, but we dont act on it because we dont want to loose each other as mates, i saw her today and we sort of acted all lovey dovey (i rested my head on her chest and watched tele with her etc. without lust stuff though like kissing etc.) and by the end of the day we realised we love each other alot more than we thought. this could majorly distract us from GCSEs so we decided to stop talking all together.

I'm not dead!

17. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Good luck people!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

18. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Maybe less but not none. Less is also a bit odd, less than what?
    I think it meant that instead of spending hours a day doing different subjects just do short bits of one subject repeatedly ( )
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

19. Off da border is offline ...

Oh no, the bloody Business Studies, the five hundred and twenty three page book titled BUSINESS STUDIES, the HORRIBLE SUBJECT CALLED BUSINESS STUDIES! MEMORIES OF THE DAMNED SUBJECT ARE FLOCKING BACK!

In all seriousness, I just don't know what to say to the poor people stuck with this... thing. The entry level was crappy enough, but the A-Level in fact has enough momentum to render you brainless in mere seconds. Good luck to all the chaps taking this horrible burden in the years to come.

Anyway, there were a few stuff here and there that I honestly enjoyed studying. The Physics A-Level was pretty interesting, and so was the (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) Mathematics A-Level... specifically the Mechanics part. I mean, I never got bored of making fun of the Elastic Potential Energy equation (modulus of elasticity x extension squared) / twice the original length. It was, still, equally nice trying to brainstorm an answer to a differential equation every now and then, or try to understand the logic behind the complex numbers.

What the hell are you all looking at? :P
    Last edited by Off da border; 24/05/07 at 17:03 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Off da border »
    Oh no, the bloody Business Studies, the five hundred and twenty three page book titled BUSINESS STUDIES, the HORRIBLE SUBJECT CALLED BUSINESS STUDIES! MEMORIES OF THE DAMNED SUBJECT ARE FLOCKING BACK!

In all seriousness, I just don't know what to say to the poor people stuck with this... thing. The entry level was crappy enough, but the A-Level in fact has enough momentum to render you brainless in mere seconds. Good luck to all the chaps taking this horrible burden in the years to come.

Anyway, there were a few stuff here and there that I honestly enjoyed studying. The Physics A-Level was pretty interesting, and so was the (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) Mathematics A-Level... specifically the Mechanics part. I mean, I never got bored of making fun of the Elastic Potential Energy equation (modulus of elasticity x extension squared) / twice the original length. It was, still, equally nice trying to brainstorm an answer to a differential equation every now and then, or try to understand the logic behind the complex numbers.

What the hell are you all looking at? :P
    Is Physics and Maths A Level hard? I wanna do them for A-Levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last