Topic:

Hey

1. spyke99 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Hey

Hey guys, new here. I saw this site (and game as a whole) by the user Diablo_ who posted up videos on youtube, and this game is spectacular.

I do have a question though.

Which one has better gameplay and graphics, PC or PS2?

I will be buying a Logitech G25 wheel setup to go with the game, but I want to know which one to buy it for.

I have a computer with Pentium 4 3.40GHZ and 2GB of ram, and I have a PS2 (Plastic piece of junk IMO)

Which one do you guys think would be better?

Cheers

Mike

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Hey there welcome to the forum. We hope you will enjoy your stay here. All the best, Tdu Central Staff.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. iBilo is offline ;)

Welcome, my mate says the PS2 version is crap and you can't use a steering wheel with it, get for PC.

4. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Hi Spykey!
    Meow!