1. cbsius is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Buying a wheel

Hey all,

I'm a poor poor fella', so a G25 is out of the question for me as of right now - so was just interested in hearing if anyone have tried using a Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel in TDU/any other game? I have to admit that i havent had a steering wheel for 6 years or so, so the answers i'm mostly looking for is: How well is the response time? Back in the day the response time as far as i can remember, was rather slow... I'm hoping abit it'll be somewhere near instant?
    When you hit the gas just alittle bit, will you be able to maintain the same speed? I mean, go 60mph for xx amount of time, controlled only by your foot?
    Also, what exactly is the difference between force feedback and vibration feedback?

Any info is appreciated!

About the wheel;
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9489

2. [Sunset.Racer] is offline Just a Skidmark

Hi there,
    I use the Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel in TDU. I think the response time is pretty good, I've noticed mine drifts to the right a little, but it's probably just my settings. For maintaining the same speed, I can't get it to stay at the same speed for more than a few seconds.

But it is a pretty good wheel, in my opinion.

Sorry that I can't give you a more detailed description of it but I don't know much about steering wheels and I'm not a very good driver.

Hope this helps!

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I'm going to buy a wheel, because for a game like TDU. Using keyboard keys ruins the game play after a 100 hours of playing. So I think I'm going to buy this.

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PCv5hj3...0-Racing-Wheel

4. Villou is offline Just a Skidmark

If you have enougth money, take a Momo Racing Pretty Good...
    From chic to Geek