1. Off da border is offline ...

Default Seeking a temporary ME Four Twelve.

I was compiling a little FAQ of mine made up of testing each and every car on the Oahu Raceway, their times, etc. I have tested all class A and B cars up till now but I still can't get my hands on the ME Four Twelve. I just need one for testing, then you could have it back (though a permanent sell would be greatly appreciated). Mileage doesn't matter either. I'm ready to pay anything up to 9 million papers.

So, any offers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. monkey.monk is offline Aston Martin lover

hmmmmm. i have one but im not too sure to get rid of it! why dont u find one in trade
    2000 Mini Cooper Sport BRG

3. timo is offline Hot Hatch

i can give you one
    i've got loads of it

4. Off da border is offline ...

Quote Originally Posted by timo »
    i can give you one
    i've got loads of it
    Permanently? Great, quote your price then. It would be fantastic however if you'd be a bit reasonable lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. timo is offline Hot Hatch

10,000 would be good but that will be sold in under a minute so we need to meetup ingame

6. superturismo is offline Hot Hatch

timo, you are sick...

but in a good way

7. Off da border is offline ...

10,000 would be good but that will be sold in under a minute so we need to meetup ingame
    Brilliant. How about 9:00 pm GMT today? Sell the car at 9:00 and I'll be online refreshing the list every 5 seconds to find the deal lol. Anyway it'd be great if you confirm if the time is suitable for you or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. timo is offline Hot Hatch

only read it now so srry
    but lets say tomorrow 11am CET??

9. Off da border is offline ...

only read it now so srry
    but lets say tomorrow 11am CET??
    Sure. Tomorrow 11 am CET then, put it up on trade and I'll buy it from you. Thanks in advance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]