1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Special Tuning

I noticed with the Ford Mustang GT Coupe, when you go to tune it you can tune it as you do with every other car or you can tune it to a Saleen Mustang. Is there any other car you can do this to?

2. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    I noticed with the Ford Mustang GT Coupe, when you go to tune it you can tune it as you do with every other car or you can tune it to a Saleen Mustang. Is there any other car you can do this to?
    nissan 350z, if u buy a perf pack, u will get a NISMO 350Z

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Ok thanks, does any other car do this?

4. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

I was hoping you could Tune a Mercedes McLaren SLR with McLaren to make it amazing but you probly cant. I havnt checked though

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

5. superturismo is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by alabama619 »
    I was hoping you could Tune a Mercedes McLaren SLR with McLaren to make it amazing but you probly cant. I havnt checked though
    That's like tuning a Ford GT into a Saleen S7TT:bananaskip: