1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Best Top Gear Episode EVER

i don't think i have laugh so hard, or been on the edge of my seat like that before, and all in one program wow

2. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Default Re: Best Top Gear Episode EVER

Yeah it was pretty good alright.

Still love the one with the Evo and STI in Scotland(Was it?) though...

3. JOk3r77 is offline Rusted Banger

That would put me off going to the States for some journalistic motoring......scary as....f....f... Freddy sleeping in your bed...lol.
    Mind you, you'd be bloody barmy to slap slogans to stir up the natives on the side of your motors....

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Scripted by funny as anything.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Scripted by funny as anything.

Yeah,definitely scripted but still hilarious..

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

oh dear, why do i think americans are *ahem* retarded, im sure it is a very ba representation of america, b ut i cant beleive how dumb the guys they saw were
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

That episode was awsome! Couldn't care less if it was scripted or not, to be honest I don't think it was :whistling: but my days I havn't laughed so hard in ages!!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I Think the only Scripted part was the Cow....2 People couldnt lift a Cow

Brilliant Episode.....PMSL @ Fat Stig

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

9. Allmighteh is offline Rusted Banger

FAT STIG LOL!!! im still unsure about the whole , rednecks coming and them running away, do you really think the producers or the bbc for that matter, would put those into that much danger. Scripted?

EDIT: Btw you can watch it again for free when ever you wont on BBC2 OnDemand
    Last edited by Allmighteh; 12/02/07 at 19:48 PM.

10. J0NNY82 is offline PGR3 + TDU Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Allmighteh »
    FAT STIG LOL!!! im still unsure about the whole , rednecks coming and them running away, do you really think the producers or the bbc for that matter, would put those into that much danger. Scripted?

EDIT: Btw you can watch it again for free when ever you wont on BBC2 OnDemand
    lol yeah Fat stig was great lol
    i agree with you mate with the redneck bit, i wasn't laughing at that moment, i was quiet worried if iam totally honest i would of pooed myself silly lol

Speed is nothing, without control...

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Just lost my post. The aligators wasn't real becsouse the Americans are more helth and safty conshious than us. I've been over to florida a few times and you can't get anywhere near them, unless your an idoit and go and jump into a take.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .