1. _bEckson_P.M is offline Ridin' dirty

Default Xbox360 + TDU + Xbox360 wireless racing wheel

Hi all

I'm thinking about buying Xbox360, TDU and the wireless racing wheel. My question is, does the TDU support the racing wheel or not??

Thx

-P.M

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Yes it does support the wheel, but the FFB is terrible, get forza 2 with the wheel

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

It isn't so much FFB, but just a stiff wheel. Still I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

im talking about Hardcore Mode!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The wheel on TDU is terrible it will catch you and throw you off the other side of the track, I gave up with it. Great with Forza though so worth buying.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I don't have live yet:eek_blue: so no hardcore mode either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

then why have you got a gamertag then, in your xbox live bit it says ure username thingy

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. SCR4MBL3R81 is offline TDU Junkie!

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    then why have you got a gamertag then, in your xbox live bit it says ure username thingy
    you can have a silver account with a Gamertag... or even gamertag with no xbox if you join via www.xbox.com :P

crzzzzooooommmmmaaalaaaammahcazahm!!!

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Just thought I'd say welcome and Like Marc said.. Wait for Forza 2 + wheel bundle..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

sorry i dont speak scrambler, and he said he aint got live, not he aint got gold, thanks for telling me about the xbox.com thing tho

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Yeah the wheel works with TDU. The Force Feedback is just ok, i think the FFB is better with Forza 2 and PGR3..

12. iBilo is offline ;)

The wheel works with TDU fine but I find it has a tad understeer.

13. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

dont get any other wheel for tdu, if it understeers then you might have to turn sharply, and lots of wheels have had quality problems

14. _bEckson_P.M is offline Ridin' dirty

Ok fellas, thx for answering.

Anyways, I think that I'll go with the PC version, because of the G25...

Do u think that the TDU will run everything on maximised and with decent FPS with this computer

Intel core 2 duo E4400
    2*1gb Kingston 800mhz memory
    Radeon x1950 pro 256mt
    Asus P5K

-P.M

15. _bEckson_P.M is offline Ridin' dirty

Ok fellas I'm having a huge dilemma in my hands atm. I can't deside what I should buy, in other hand I have logitech G25+TDU+ 22" LCD-monitor and in the other I have Xbox360+TDU+ 32" hdtv. The wheel to the Xbox360 really sux and I don't really fancy about driving with the pad. Is the G25 really worth the money? Because if I'm going to buy it on PC I have to buy a new PC aswell 'cos the comp I have atm really sux and probably can't run TDU and buying a new comp ain't cheap..
    Or do u think that this comp would run TDU at all settings on maximum and with above 35fps all the time:

Pentium 4 @ 2.93ghz
    Radeon x1950 pro 256mt
    2x512mt 400mhz (@ dual-channel)
    Asus P5GD1-FMS

thx

-P.M
    Last edited by _bEckson_P.M; 20/05/07 at 22:47 PM.