1. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

Default This new DLC is quite glitchy...

Murclialgo roadster: speedo is all messed up, I got it to spin around 3 times
    ferarri CS: interior doesent look right.
    Caddilac Cien: the door doesent look like its attached to the body. Also the tachometer isnt working (thanks johansen)
    Ferrari Dino: 1st gearis messed up (thanks N1pper)

thats all I found out within 2 hours of driving, its obvious they rushed this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Paradox »
    Murclialgo roadster: speedo is all messed up, I got it to spin around 3 times
    ferarri CS: interior doesent look right.
    Caddilac Cien: the door doesent look like its attached to the body. Also the tachometer isnt working (thanks johansen)
    Ferrari Dino: 1st gearis messed up (thanks N1pper)

thats all I found out within 2 hours of driving, its obvious they rushed this one.
    the Tach doesnt work on the TVR either. but, is the T440R a higher stage of the Tuscan R? i remember the Tuscan R from Forza 1, and this T440R looks alot alike. being from the US, most of the euro cars im not too familiar with.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The T440R is the smaller Typhon isn't it? It's not a production car at all, the typhon is the road going one though is more powerfull. I think.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

they have definatley put it in the wrong class in my opinion

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Phil17Wales is offline Just a Skidmark

They should have made it an A class not a C

6. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Yeah i noticed all those things aswell, i hate how the Tach in the Cien doesnt work thats so annoying, and the Lambos Speedo is totally f'd up, thatsannoying aswell... I also thought the sound of the Ferrari CS is abit off, but im not sure exactly what it sounds like..

7. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Phil17Wales »
    They should have made it an A class not a C
    i feel the same. as i mentioned in my other post under the TDU News thread, i was racing the T440R in a multiplayer race against some S7TT's, Cien's, and Mercielago's, and WON! now, some of the ppl i was racing may have lower skill than myself when racing (i know im terrible when it comes to drifting. ask Nipper. lol :P) but it was fun to hear the reaction of the ppl who got beat by a C-Class car. That, and the last race i ran last night, b4 i signed off to go watch Heroes, the host wanted a 'C' class race. so i pulled out the T440R, and smoked them all. i guess its a sleeper in a sense if ppl dont know how fast it can go fully tuned. lol its even by far faster than ANY B-Class car thus far, and faster than the Mercielago's.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

good on ya, its about time

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Balders was killing my Murcie in his TVR earlier, I was well not impressed.

Didn't make as nicer noise though