Results 4,821 to 4,833 of 4833

1. Margebadze is offline Exoticar Driver

my new car and fresh snow
    V8 power )

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I am a big fan of that gen of M-class. Nice new wheels and it looks like it deals with the conditions superbly.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. big 206 fan is offline just cruising

my photo gallery:
    http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/33556-big-206-fan-photo-gallery

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Interesting way to show off your car but that model of Alfa is a nice one. What colour is it? (I'm hoping you say Black )
    I'm a bit mental.

5. big 206 fan is offline just cruising

yeap,it is black

my photo gallery:
    http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/33556-big-206-fan-photo-gallery

6. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Recently installed this just couldn't install the foot rest since it's from a TT and need abit of modification to fit

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

7. F12Berlinetta is offline NA > Turbo
    Location: I tell em everywhere anywhere What was really good My, my hood

@carlos_69 one question to you, how is it possible to keep pedals that clean and shiny? It's winter time right now (well in my country there is no snow or frost yet) but I still can not super clean them, there is always some sand or mud even after cleaning and it doens't feel son nice while touching it :/
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
    A Bit of Fry and Laurie

8. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Quote Originally Posted by F12Berlinetta »
    @carlos_69 one question to you, how is it possible to keep pedals that clean and shiny? It's winter time right now (well in my country there is no snow or frost yet) but I still can not super clean them, there is always some sand or mud even after cleaning and it doens't feel son nice while touching it :/
    They are dirty the pic just doesn't show. still have to clean them for the first time.. Perhaps you have some sand on the hinges of the pedal and that makes the pedal not that nice to touch. or try cleaning with a toothbrush and with some dish soap or try and blow the sand with compressed air.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

9. TDUFREAK500 is offline Rotary <3

Gave my baby her first proper bath in my ownership, she looks so good! (Excuse the crap phone photos, it was getting dark)

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That gen of Bimmer will always be timeless for me. She looks real good for her age and in a superb colour too.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. TDUFREAK500 is offline Rotary <3

Yeah she is in decent condition for her age, a few scratches and stone chips but otherwise really good externally, the interior has all the usual E36 issues (Sagging headliner, sagging glovebox, and bolster wear on the outer side of the drivers seat) but overall it's in good condition, I also really love the silver, if it ever gets new paint it will stay the same colour that's for sure!

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

12. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

Toyota AE100 Sprinter GT

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

@H4milton Now that is going to get you into trouble. I mean look at it, it's pressure on wheels, it wants to get up to mischief!
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

member cars
my car
my vehicle
show us your car