Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 4815

1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Literally had 5 folding tables in it yesterday and 2 bits of 2x4 in it today. seats folded down is about the size of a double bed back there (proof, put an inflatable one in there and used it as a bed once :P)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That's what I wanted to hear

Any plans to modify it at all?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Having been 'mothballed' back in December, I finally got the old girl back...

Connected the battery, let it sit for 5 minuets then fired her up. Not bad considering it's sat in a barn for 9 months. (I can sell it as a barn find?).
    Treated he to a full tank of Shell V-Power and been fine, but she'll be playing second fiddle to the Abarth. Forgot how much I loved it's smooth ride and V8 burble.

On another note, this is the first year since 2011 that I've not bought a car! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

May or may not have treated myself to a new car Not sure when it's being delivered, but hopefully sooner rather than later before there are too many 67 plate cars on the road.

Should look identical to this, will post pics when it arrives.

Last edited by Microphone; 16/09/17 at 15:29 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Congrats, my sister has one of those.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Thanks!

Test drove a fair few vehicles, but the Mercedes always felt the most special to be behind the wheel of even though the interior is a bit old now compared to an Audi A3 for example. That steering wheel just felt & looked the best.

Will be good to finally drive a car with apple carplay too.

Love the BMW 2 series on the outside but BMW interiors (other than the new 5/7 series) are just awful aesthetically.

7. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Probably going to change the boost controller first, internally it's pretty much the same as the high pressure turbo, the LPT just farts out its boost before it does anything interesting. That'll give me about 50 ponies, after that it'll be stiffening the suspension as it's an absolute boat. maybe after i'll lookl at changing the pipes because with a proper kit the red block sounds angry as hell.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Very classy choice there Mike, can't wait to see the pics.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Congrats Mike! Nice choice too, I was looking at As as well recently, what engine did you go for?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

10. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

I might have bought a thing

It's from South Africa (w8 wut? yea... But then it's right hand drive. Yea, some might want to welcome me to the right side of the car x) ) Built in 1988 and imported to the Netherlands in 1992. My Ford Laser Sport 1600i Basicly a Mazda 323.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

Is this your first car? I thought you already had one.

12. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

I had a VW Polo Coupe, but that's been scrapped. Then I drove my dads Impreza which my mom now drives and I bought this thing

13. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Nice one Destroyer! That sort of thing is right up my street!

-

A few weeks ago I spent a few days on the Isle of Skye, needed time away from it all and its the perfect place, just me, the Abarth and open(twisty) road.

Having been there many times as a child, it was great to actually drive there myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Took this shot by accident, has a kinda arty feel to it, ruined by dust

Half expecting this not to work due to wrong permissions
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 1 day ago at 23:02 PM.

15. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah it doesnt work for me

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

Search Tags

member cars
my car
my vehicle
show us your car