1. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Default My car in 2 years :P

Hi, I'm 14, like quite a lot of you, and this is currently my dad's car. It's a 2002 Audi A3 1.8 litre non-turbo, which is good for me because on your Australian Provisional license you can't drive turbo, supercharged, and anything above a V6.

Anyway, the car has a 5-speed manual gearbox, and a 4 cylinder 125hp engine, with grey velour trim and a standard subwoofer part of the Audi Chorus sound system. This includes a 6-CD stacker and believe it or not, a tape deck. Why this is included I do not know.

The exterior colour is called Dolphin Grey metallic. However, recently the car was involved in an accident, while overtaking a bus someone else tried overtaking him, and this is the result. Currently has around 38,000km and when we bought it around August last year, it had 27,000km.

Soo in two years time this car is gonna be my learner car, hopefully, because I am already having doubts about its chances of survival

I don't have any pics at the moment, I'll try getting some soon.

2. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i love the 52 shape A3. my mam has the S3 model. its like crap off a stick

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

nice similie, very normal, and i do like the 52 a3 as well, the new one is still ok though

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.