This would be really hard to do but...

what if there was an achievement system on the board e.g

post above 200 posts, win an achievement
    have you thread stickied, win an achievement etc etc

just a thought...
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Interesting idea, kind of like a reward system, I'll have a look around see what I can find, I'm not confident enough to try and mess with the vbulletin database right now but maybe in the future ....who knows !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I agree.. Very good idea.. How ever I can see us becoming more and more competitive..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. craigie is offline I have the...

well it would be a way of comparing a persons 'helpfullness' towards the forum rather than just their post count.
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I thought that was what the Rep system was about, if someone helped you/answered your question you added to their rep??

I don't think that the post over 200post acheivement type thing would be good as people would just be posting rubbish to get there post count up.

If it does go to acheivments, I've already got a Sticky Acheivement For the spring dash update thread

6. iBilo is offline ;)

I reckon it should just be in ranks, say:

0-50 - Driving a pretty much destroyed banger etc.

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    I reckon it should just be in ranks, say:

0-50 - Driving a pretty much destroyed banger etc.

I thought it already done that, when you don't change the saying under your name, i.e. yours Chrisicus is Banana Man, it shows the defult one starts at 'just a skidmark' then goes to 'rusted banger' i think.

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I thought it already done that, when you don't change the saying under your name, i.e. yours Chrisicus is Banana Man, it shows the defult one starts at 'just a skidmark' then goes to 'rusted banger' i think.
    Yeah.. I personally think Diablo should remove them and save them for privillage members as the stock ones are pretty cool too, but it's his choice!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. Clemson4life81 is offline Just a Skidmark

There is acctually an award system that is designed forVbulliten. Many of the forums I visit has it. I would be more than happy to show you Diablo....