1. MrColonist is offline Upcomming drifter

Default Downloadable cars - visibility question

Hey!

It just hit me, if someone downloads a car and I don't, will I actually be able to see it when playing in multiplayer with that guy?

If not, what happens?

- MrColonist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Porsche Carrera GT - "Oouh!"

Leader of 'The Sagarillaz' club!

2. iBilo is offline ;)

My friend couldn't see me in my Dlc.

3. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

what happens if you download the car pack your friend's car was in, you'll see the 'secret' car. its kind of a mix between an Audi, VW, RX8, and such. But if you Download the Free cars, i think there wouldnt be a problem
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Yeah downloading the Free cars will let you see all other DLC cars

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

yeah you can everyone can see my zonda roadster and gallardo coupe that havnt got them

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    yeah you can everyone can see my zonda roadster and gallardo coupe that havnt got them
    Thats because the Exclusive cars where already programmed on the disc thats why they where in the dealership without D/L anything from XBL. But with the DLC cars you have to have the free DLC to see the the premium content cars (thats only if you have not D/L the premium content).

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

actually the preorder cars came along in the same as the RS4 and Skyline

check 'trade' in your house, go along to Marketplace, at the place where the cars are (middle of screen) there is info about all the car packs, look there
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

are they, i thought they was always on the disc. Oh well we can all be wrong at times.

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

many people think they are on the disc lol
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

10. iBilo is offline ;)

I saw the Skyline in the dealer! I was suprised.

11. TheElement911 is offline Thanks Eden

i know this is an old thread but i saw the "secret" car recently i just did understood why. i have all the DLC including the Gallardo. the ones i don't have are the Pagani Roadster and the McLaren F1 LM. Maybe it was a server error, i dunno; or an exclusive car from another country that i don't know about???

12. FizzPagan2000 is offline TDU Loyalist

most likely server error like i said in the other thread.

the exclusive cars will be visible to you since they are included in the free launch pack.
    so you should see them as easily as a skyline although without the codes you won't be able to purchase them from the showroom...
    tdu'ing since sept 2006 and residing at myspace 'fizzkid2000' and facebook 'fizzclub2000'