Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Random Car Photo's + Movies

Hello!

Here is a section you can post all your car photos and videos in.
    The only rule: You have to make them yourselfs!
    Today i came accros this:

Enjoy!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow now that's quite a collection of cars there !! You saw that today and you only got one pic?!! lol It's missing an F40 though.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Wow now that's quite a collection of cars there !! You saw that today and you only got one pic?!! lol It's missing an F40 though.
    Took about 260 pics
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    Video with the amazing sounds! :bananajump::bananajump:
    Some more pictures:

Last edited by Mb; 13/01/08 at 22:05 PM.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Nice pictures and video. Where was this?

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow amazing pics Martijn mate, very very much thanks for posting them. Do you have higher quality originals of the pics, would make some great wallpapers.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

the nice a4 was the best lol, and the 360 challenge stradale had the nicest sound in my opinion, get the sound of those cars and i wouldnt mind that as my ringtone, do you live in the wealthiest part of the netherlands or somthing, im on my way

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Nice pictures and video. Where was this?
    It was in Best, little city close to Eindhoven. In the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Wow amazing pics Martijn mate, very very much thanks for posting them. Do you have higher quality originals of the pics, would make some great wallpapers.
    Yes i got them in very high resolution, i got very much pictures, you can PM me the picture you want, and i can send it to you by E-mail or something. Everybody can do that. You can also ask for more pictures of some cars if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    the nice a4 was the best lol, and the 360 challenge stradale had the nicest sound in my opinion, get the sound of those cars and i wouldnt mind that as my ringtone, do you live in the wealthiest part of the netherlands or somthing, im on my way
    It's a RS4 Avant B7, friend of me was driving it, he was the only person to drive it together with the owner. It was an Event and it was really great. One man who owns all these Ferrari's and just takes his family and friends for a ride!

8. azmetz88 is offline Rusted Banger

Hmm....great topic. I may have to take the camera over to Scottsdale soon now.

9. Mb

Sadly the F40 was missing, because it was hard to drive when you are an unexperienced F40 driver, that's what the owner said. His family and friends drive in these cars one week a year. Also the white RS4 was a replacement for a 575M which broke down

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Are these all them Ferrari's that one bloke owns that you said about in another thread??

Excellent pics wish I was there.

11. Mb

Yes! But he has like 32 cars and some cars are missing.
    Soon he will be getting a Veyron, SLR722. He already has the SLR, which he put for sale..!
    He also has 2 Spykers and he has the Ferrari 250GTO!
    The stupid thing is, he also ordered 2 Enzo's! He already had one, why do you want 3?

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Where does he get all his money from i would love a car collection like that.

Apparently his 250GTO might be a replica someone said in the other thread, but still what a collection

13. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Where does he get all his money from i would love a car collection like that.

Apparently his 250GTO might be a replica someone said in the other thread, but still what a collection
    He does something with Real Estate. The 250GTO is definately not a Replica, he paid 20million euros for it i heard somewhere:eek_blue:

14. Nodz86 is offline ____________

20million Euros, gets out calculator to convert to 's, thats 13,638,028.81 :eek_blue: thats alot of money.

I doubt i'd earn that much money in my life.

15. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Crazy stuff Martijn

I went to the Scottish Motorfair today and saw :

Pagani Zonda C12S, Spyker C8 (One of two currently in the uk ), 2x Diablo 6.0L VT *drool*, Diablo Roadster, 2X Diablo SV, Diablo VT, 3x Murcielago, 2x Gallardo, 355, Dino GT4, 2x Countach 25th anniversary, Countach LP5000, Koenigsegg CC8S, 360, db9, v8 vantage, ultima gtr, ferrari 328, RS4 B7 Convertible, Lotus Esprit V8, Lotus Exige 240 Cup, Rolls Royce Corniche, Sledgehammer style corvette, e-type s1...and more but i can't remember them all

Will edit and post up some pics soon for you . Had the polarizer today and it was raining and it was a nice combo for the pics so some really look good

16. Mb

Koenigsegg! Zonda! Spyker! Lamborghini!
    I want pictures!

17. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

You will have to wait Sir Martijn

18. Mb

You like that?

Or are you up for a Phantom Black. Just 25 we're built, numer 25 of 25

Or a nice Bentley Continental GT W12 Twin Turbo?

Or would you take a Audi S8 (That's the one with the V10, based on the Gallardo Engine) & Bentley Continental Flying Spur
    Last edited by Mb; 07/06/07 at 20:37 PM.

19. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Theres two of them Vettes in your 1st pic near me the guys got one in the yellow thats pictured and silver he imported them both from Belgium before putting English plates on them, they look stunning.

Can't remember if it was a Rolls or a Maybach I saw when I was in Holland but it was nice , I see it at a petrol station in Woudenberg. Also saw about six 60's and 70's Mustangs at a place where they restore them in Hussen.

Nice pics.

20. Mb

Thanks Nodz ^^
    I made like 320 pictures that night, but don't think it's alright if i post them all here :P
    These were the best cars of the night, so i thought i'd share them with you
    I also made a collection of the best pictures of the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari i posted above, so if you want these on Wallpaper format (1024x768), i know most of you have bigger screens, but i resized them to that size, and don't feel like redoing them all again

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last