1. LiamHayden is offline LiaM™

Default Rainbow Six: Vegas Help.

Hey, if any of you have rainbow six vegas and are ranked either First Sergeant or higher can you please answer this question for me:

How do you colour in your tinted goggles?

I have seen alot of people with them coloured but I am not able to colour them in.. Help me please?
    LiaM ™

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

press X (blue button) i would imagine, but im not sure
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. LiamHayden is offline LiaM™

Yh, I tried that but it aint working. I keep seeing all these people with silver, yellow etc.

LiaM ™

4. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

i think you have to become elite, then you get custom camo 1, 2 an 3, then i think you can do it then, this is just a guess though, i will tell you when i get to elite (2 ranks)

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

There are only two goggle's Orange tint and Clear Goggles the clear goggles looks like highly reflective silver on some of the maps and you have to be 2 Lieutenant to get the orange goggles and 1st lieutenant or captain to get the Clear goggles

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. LiamHayden is offline LiaM™

=[ I was looking forward to the goggles.
    LiaM ™