1. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

Default Where exactly is Tantalus?

I hate to sound like a noob, but it seems to be a major drifting scene. Where is it?

Thanks all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

2. viper4shane is offline Member

find the makiki area then slowly work your way up til you see a bunch of hairpins in the mountain.

Black Sunday...

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

just to the north of the Audi and Ford dealerships if that helps ...
    I'd rather be topless !

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Check in your Map.. Filter Champion time races (I think)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

there are too many n00bs hangin at Tanta recently, really puttin me off goin there, but i know a nice road many Drifters havent found yet
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

yeh there are alot, i never go there, i normally use the mountain roads for improving

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    there are too many n00bs hangin at Tanta recently, really puttin me off goin there, but i know a nice road many Drifters havent found yet
    Noobs? Gee, thanks.

I think I actually found Tantalus on my own randomly, but I forgot exactly where it is. I'll look for it tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Swede77 »
    Noobs? Gee, thanks.

I think I actually found Tantalus on my own randomly, but I forgot exactly where it is. I'll look for it tonight.
    i didnt mean you bein a n00b, i meant if you just jump there and wait to get connected to a server 8 times out of 10 you end up with a bunch of n00bs tryin to drift

no offence to anyone inparticular, and most people on this forum arent n00bs
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. Lord is offline Just a Skidmark

I'm a noob...i can race quite well but drifting not so good, i bought an rturbo simply to try it out, i can stay sideways for the full length of a corner but nothing like the videos you see on here.
    Then again im not willing to buy hardcore mode just to satisfy my curiosity and manual gears are boring :P
    I don't remember place names so i don't recognise Tantalus.

10. iBilo is offline ;)

I'll have a look and chuck my Exige round.