1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default Ferrari F50? Has everybody forgotten about this beaut!

lately i've been noticing that everybodys attention is on the f40, f430 and the enzo. not just in tduc but every motoring forum i've been too. i simply adore the f50 which was my dream car growing up and still is one of my dream cars i wish to own someday.

just sharing... a legend forgotten? or was it even a legend?

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

All went down hill after the F40 in my mind

I don't like the styling of either the F50 or Enzo

Don't get me wrong the F50 is a great car as it has an old F92 F1 car hidden underneath it but to me both cars never had/have the same impact as the F40
    I'd rather be topless !

3. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

just look at the F40, its just so damn sexy

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I agree with RB26DETT . The F50 was always my favourite ferrari since my uncle bought me a 1/18 scale maisto model of the spyder version back from switzerland. I loved the shape and the styling of it. Sadly i am yet to see one on the road or anywhere . I have only seen the enzo and an f40 at dealerships and events and tbh the first time i did see the F40 it blew me away instantly I don't know what my reaction to the F50 will be in that case

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i know some of you won't believe me but i've riden in a ferrari f50. my neighbor who's just a year younger than me (i'm 17) his dad "HAD" a f50 3 years ago. he wouldn't let me drive it but it's cool riding in one. they're filthy rich. they have two EVO VIII, a 360 modena and a bentley arnage. that's just not even close to a handful of cars they have. they have two hangers full of cars. but man, the f50, sexy beast! i do adore the f40 but not as much as the f50 and yeah i have one of those Maisto 1:18 scale models.

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I actually have 3 scale models of the F50. I love it! The looks, the sound, the lines, amazing!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

^^ Now you are just bamming Martijn