1. NWA TA is offline Slice!Network

Default Hello from me and all at Xcetera Gaming

Hello all here at TDU Central
    Nice site you got here BTW D' Would you mind if Xcetera Gaming did a little advertising for you on our site... Like we'll add a banner with a link ?
    http://xcetera.x.am
    Last edited by NWA TA; 10/02/07 at 21:35 PM.

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: Hello from me and all at Xcetera Gaming

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hi NWA TA welcome to the boards, thanks for joining ! Regarding your question about advertising that would be fine, if you wish to help promote TDU Central then I have no issues with that and thank you for doing so.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome NWA, I must say that those few messages you sent me we're very handy, keep up the good work..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Hello, Welcome to TDU Central forums have fun here and please drive reasponsibly.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"