1. Location: Under the sea | Posts: 4,255 |   #1
    Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera [V1.0] *Filefront added*
    Mod Maniac

Smile Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera [V1.0] *Filefront added*

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera [V1.0]
    Replaces: Lamborghini Gallardo SE
    Converted By: Tool831 - www.gamevent.co.uk
    Original Model From: TDU

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:
    Working Doors
    Working Windows
    High Poly Model
    Working Gauges
    Custom Rims
    Accurate Detail

Bugs:
    None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

advertisement

Rapidshare: Download
    Filefront: Download

----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only
    - Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited
    - All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners
    - If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: addicted_to_chaos@live.com.au
    - If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: addicted_to_chaos@live.com.au
    Last edited by Tool831; 12/06/09 at 12:10 PM.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera [V1.0] *Filefront added* Comments
  4. Location: Berlin | Posts: 2,080 |   #51
    52 year old truck driver

Quote Originally Posted by RX_37  
    No, he can't.
    but this is so easy!

5. Location: Liverpool, England | Posts: 3,545 |   #52
    Spongify

Quote Originally Posted by TDUZoqqer  
    but this is so easy!
    Not when the detail of the model is so great, that one small vinyl will cause the car to be too detailed and crash TDU...

6. Location: Under the sea | Posts: 4,255 |   #53
    Mod Maniac

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TDUZoqqer  
    but this is so easy!
    No it really is not, you use NFS carbon models which have 512 by 512 textures and are sorta low poly due to no door lines and less detail, as im using the original TDU model modified into the superlaggera which slightly increased file size then trying to fit in a 1024 by 1024 texture over it all. When file size is already stricted for the actual model originally.

If I was to fit in the vinyl in I would have to get rid of a texture which then you'd have a missing texture as all textures in the .bnk are being already used then TDU then will start reading it wrong and cause problems this isn't a custom model im dealing with where it has only like 4 textures or so. My aim was to keep all bump maps and all textures in tact so it was TDU quality except being the superlaggera

Before you say it... I cannot down size the texture as djeys tools don't allow it slightly, it would make the texture on some peoples computers either stretch or turn into a pixelated colours. It would still need to be the original size. I've already been through the down sizing textures problem and it ain't happening again (GT500KR was a arse to sort out)
    Last edited by Tool831; 20/08/09 at 12:27 PM.

7. Location: Brazil | Posts: 38 |   #54
    Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote Originally Posted by Tool831  
    No it really is not, you use NFS carbon models which have 512 by 512 textures and are sorta low poly due to no door lines and less detail, as im using the original TDU model modified into the superlaggera which slightly increased file size then trying to fit in a 1024 by 1024 texture over it all. When file size is already stricted for the actual model originally.

If I was to fit in the vinyl in I would have to get rid of a texture which then you'd have a missing texture as all textures in the .bnk are being already used then TDU then will start reading it wrong and cause problems this isn't a custom model im dealing with where it has only like 4 textures or so. My aim was to keep all bump maps and all textures in tact so it was TDU quality except being the superlaggera

Before you say it... I cannot down size the texture as djeys tools don't allow it slightly, it would make the texture on some peoples computers either stretch or turn into a pixelated colours. It would still need to be the original size. I've already been through the down sizing textures problem and it ain't happening again (GT500KR was a arse to sort out)
    You should've picked ProStreet model, way better. But then again the lights are not so detailed.

8. Location: Under the sea | Posts: 4,255 |   #55
    Mod Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Zpectre  
    You should've picked ProStreet model, way better. But then again the lights are not so detailed.
    Pro streets model is the same, the vinyl doesn't map out on it all materials within the model are erased.

9. Location: Germany | Posts: 110 |   #56
    TDU NICK: RUF_Maniac

Thumbs up

THX for the NICE CAR

10. Location: England :) | Posts: 7 |   #57
    Just a Skidmark

Cheers - this looks amazing

11. Location: Malaysia | Posts: 37 |   #58
    Sideways master

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tool831  
    *Runs* You can make babies with my superleggera exhaust?

-----------------

Edit: I also won't be texturing the interior as i like it the way it is, cause ive been driving it for awhile now and don't mind it the way it is.
    When will you make the supperleggera vinyl?

12. Location: Iceland | Posts: 37 |   #59
    Rusted Banger

It would be fantastic if you could add the Superleggera vinyl on the side of the car i think it needs one to be a real Superleggera

And make the Superleggera exhaust tips sticks more out and are not crome

BTW nice mod i have it and love it

13. Location: Osnabrück | Posts: 14 |   #60
    Just a Skidmark

nice work ... would be great if you update it to the new version with led backlights =)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast