Thread: Arcade help

+ Reply to Thread

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Arcade help

Whenever i play an arcade game i get logged out so my score is not counted and it says to keep the score register, everytime i play a game i get logged out when the game has finished.

When it does stayed logged in i get this message:

Nodz86, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can anyone help me solve this problem please.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 07/05/07 at 14:01 PM. Reason: When it stays logged in added

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Try this first, log out and then log back in making sure to tick Remember Me. If this doesn't solve it then it's probably a cookie issue, delete your cookies, restart your browser and then try logging in again.

If no joy post and I'll check it out.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I tried that it worked the first time i logged in after deleting my cookies but when i log out and come back later and log in it starts bringing up that mesage again.

Yesterday i managed to get it to work buy doing what craigie said he does in his thread
    'forum randomly logged me out' but that doesn't seem to be working now either.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I've just tried it in a different browser and it works fine now, i was using BT internet browser which i've used since i've had BT and that was causing the log out thing so i've just tried IE 7 and it works fine logged in and out and the games still worked, so i'm gonna make it my defult browser.

Thanks for the help Diablo