Topic:

Hello all

1. Z06fan is offline Certified car nut

Default Hello all

Hi guys, a few of you may recognize the name from Forza Central but if not that's cool. I don't post much but can lurk as good as anybody,

Anyways, hopefully I'll meet a few of you on TDU or another game through mutual friends and we can all have a good time. I'm off to have a look around the site and see what you guys are up to and who knows, I might actually post something other than this.

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Re: Hello all

Hello and welcome to tdu central you may remember me from earlier this evening (the green murci next to diablos green murci). Anyway have fun and hope to see you around soon.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome mate, did run into about 30 minutes ago for a few minutes, anways catch up properly later
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sup Z06fan matey, good to have you here, that was a nice wee jaunt we all had, hope you frequent and lurk here as often as you do Forzacentral. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Z06fan is offline Certified car nut

Ah yes, I remember you from earlier Baldred, was some good fun.

FA430RGT, that names does look familiar from earlier as well, I think I logged off not long after you showed up so never did get to properly meet you.

I probably will lurk here as much as Forza Central Diablo, this site seems to be like Forza Central was in the early days (back in 2004/2005 pre-Forza 1 time period) before all the bs and drama that goes on now.

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

hows it goin Z06fan, hope you enjoy it

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Z06 man, to be honest I think we have done a good job of somewhat straightening out the trouble at Forzacentral, I know there's a couple of ones we need to watch but our zero tolerance attitude meant 21 members got banned within a 2 week period. We did not like what was happening and I assure you it will not be happening here.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Z06 man, to be honest I think we have done a good job of somewhat straightening out the trouble at Forzacentral, I know there's a couple of ones we need to watch but our zero tolerance attitude meant 21 members got banned within a 2 week period. We did not like what was happening and I assure you it will not be happening here.
    Yay!!

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    21 members got banned within a 2 week period.
    what happened, for 21 members to get banned, i have never heard of anything like it

10. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I'll back up diablo as we do have a strict zero tolerance rule and if we dont like what your doing your outta here. I hope we never let it get so bad that we need to ban 21 members.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

11. Z06fan is offline Certified car nut

I've noticed the stricter policy at FC, especially within the last couple weeks and it's helped start things back the way they should be. Glad to hear your running a tight ship over here but it's to be expected considering how well you and the other admins have done with FC and getting it turned around. Enough about that though, no sense dragging it over here.

Nice to meet all you guys on here and hope to meet you all in game at some time or another, so until then keep it between the ditches.

12. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Z06fan »
    Nice to meet all you guys on here and hope to meet you all in game at some time or another, so until then keep it between the ditches.
    Agreed, we've got a cruise coming up (Friday) it's up in the 360 section, come join us mate :bananadance2: