1. viper4shane is offline Member

Default Spied? Mclaren F1 LM in Dealer

sorry if this has been pointed out as this is the first time i've seen it in the british independence dealer. i was switching through cars when in between the mclaren GTR and ascari Kz1, i noticed a kinda glitchy looking mclaren gt lm (wing is partially orange and interior is orange) i took pics.

Black Sunday...

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

That was a special pre-order type car ...

You'll also notice a

Spyker Spyder
    Zonda Roadster
    Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe (not the SE you can buy)

hidden in the dealers.
    I'd rather be topless !

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

its really easy to see the zonda roadster in the zonda garage, or my garage

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. viper4shane is offline Member

yea i seen the other cars and know this was a limited only car. but this one was just way too obvious and i never seen it before. plus like i said, it looks kinda messed up in some areas.

Black Sunday...

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

very well placed next to the almost identical gtr, i went to have a look

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Is this only in the 360 version or do you get it in the PC version of TDU also? I have never seen the zonda roadster or the gallardo, only the se

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

they were limited edition cars, lucky people got one,like me

8. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

and they were released in packs you can buy fron XBL marketplace. That's where you get the dealers that are all black inside & you cant go in from. FOr instance, after you buy access to the LM, a dealer in the south opens up, selling only the LM.

Or maybe its a McLaren GT i'm talking about.... i forget
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)