1. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Forza 2 up and coming club

MasterModds
    Forza Motorsport 2

MasterModds is a new club that i have set up for gamers of the 360 to join.

We are now just awaiting for the game to be released and we should be on are way in becoming one of the top clubs for Forza out there.
    If you wish to sign up feel free to do so no-one is forcing you to do so, i am merley just informing the gaming community about this club.

What We Do

Are colours for the club will be Red and Black.
    We will design the decals and logos for all cars as part of the club. As the club progresses each member will recieve there own car provided by the club free of charge (you may not recieve this right away as the club needs to progress and gain money to buy these).

We are a racing club for Forza Motorsport 2.

Once you recieve your car the racing starts.

Tuning

Each member will recieve a fully tuned up car and tuned to club spesifications.

Club

MasterModds was set up by Street Ryder to provide a place for all gamers of the Xbox 360a place to chat to one another and to also race against its members and other gamers who are online and lets not forget other clubs.

Website

We have are very own site and if you wish to you can join up as we all wait for the game to be released.
    If you do decide to join up please post in the introduce yourself section in the forums so we can get to know you

Site - mastermodds.xboxbox.com

Graphics and Decals

These will be only made up by the club unless otherwise stated. Each member will recieve their own unique number in relation to their status and skill with the club.

We at MasterModds wish to Thank You all for your patience and we might see you online soon, untill then good luck and check us out.

Regards

Street Ryder

2. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Ill join ! already pre-ordered the special edition one so im up and ready to go !

the website doesnt work

3. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Yea im getting the special edition too, if you go to the site and join up that would be great all info about the club is there.

site address in post above you

4. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    Yea im getting the special edition too, if you go to the site and join up that would be great all info about the club is there.

site address in post above you

couldnt get it to work ? (the webite that is)

5. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

mastermodds.xboxbox.com

dont put in www. just type it as it is there

6. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    mastermodds.xboxbox.com

dont put in www. just type it as it is there

lol works now

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Clubs arent supported in FM2

read it on the official forums

but they are thinking of adding it in, he explained how but it sounded a bit ridiculous
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I already told him about that, it will still work, team races.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Yea if clubs are not added then we will just do team races, Pherelas was saying that it might come as a download or something but at this stage were not quite sure what forza are goin to have, all we have is just a vague idea of what will be in the game. I appreciate all your comments

10. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

I'm in
    \\// ||)) //\\ \\//
    ====THREE SIXTY====
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

11. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Tune into www.liveassault.com radio

MasterModds club will have a promo on there in 15 minutes so tune in and listen out for us. You dont want to miss this.

Check us out too if you want mastermodds.xboxbox.com(dont pu tin www.)