1. FateFTL is offline bbq?

Post Easiest way to get points?

I have 370 points right now, need 450 to get to champion level (can't wait!)

I've been doing challenges and races and stuff I haven't done before, and it's not moving too quickly.. Stayed at 460-470 after i played 2 straight days.

So yeah, what's the easiest way to get points? Thanks!

2. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Distances are easy if you cruise alot also, buying like 3 fords and 4 ferrari's is the lazy mans way! lol

3. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Quote Originally Posted by Enos »
    Distances are easy if you cruise alot also, buying like 3 fords and 4 ferrari's is the lazy mans way! lol

do it the lazy way

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

you gotta do em all to be an ACE anyway, so you might as well do them all LOL

the lazy ones i did last (do you know how boring it is going to Ford and buying a Mustang GT, then going back in for the Convertible, then again for the GT, then over to Lambo to buy ...... u get the point)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. FateFTL is offline bbq?

O_o

If I buy 3 Fords I will get points? AWESOME!

*tries*

6. FateFTL is offline bbq?

LOL thanks guys!

I did it and got Champion in 5 minutes!

7. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Lazy Mans way is ALWAYS the best way!!

8. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Yeah, buy all the necessary cars (it's always 3 of them) and 3 motorbikes, and cruise until you've got 5000 miles and discover all streets ... that should do. =)
    Meow!

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Lol, if you buy 2 Mustangs and a Ford GT your in, then sell the Mustangs at Trade
    Also do that with bikes, bikes suck

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

I don't have a single bike, I fully agree. The handling is swammy and the attitude of the TDU bikers is generally rude.
    Meow!