1. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Default new #1 leaderboard rank

I was JUST playing with a friend trying to better our speeds on "200mph on a winding route". @ first, i came in 20th, then 13th, then beat him @ 5th. Then tried a couple more times, and NOW Have the #1 ranking for that speed Challenge. 259.18mph
    God that felt good when i beat it! (he told me his friend was #3 b4 we started)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Awsome Mate!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Thats a Hard one to beat, good job

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

well done now try the 180 in heavy traffic, the most used race on the game, for money reasons, its hard to get high up at the moment but some glitches are making it very easy 300+mph easy

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    well done now try the 180 in heavy traffic, the most used race on the game, for money reasons, its hard to get high up at the moment but some glitches are making it very easy 300+mph easy
    i managed to get to 656 place on 180 in heavy traffic in my Farbound but i've since dropped to 680 last time i looked, thought that was pretty good as most of my results are in around 20,000 to 30,000.

Well done to Capn Wakka for getting #1 spot

6. Adamenzo is offline 92 Ninja 400! Modded :D

in the 180 mph challenge.. im like 2 or 3 places behind Marc :P going to have another crack at it.... watch out marc!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I must get a Porsche 996Turbo aswell as the BMW M6 or M5.. or a Ferrari 360 will do thats all i ask or even one of those^