1. FateFTL is offline bbq?

Thumbs down What is wrong? Video card or game?

I'm getting these weird things all over.

It doesn't do this in any other games. Is it TDU or my Video card? Will they fix this with the update?

Btw, I'm running an eVGA 7600GT (560/1400)

2. jeff82_nz is offline Lotus driver

Does this start happening after a few minutes? Is your card overclocked? Usually those artifacts are caused your card. Ive never had those problems...others yes but not that.. Try taking the side of your PC case off to let it cool down and see if that helps..?

3. FateFTL is offline bbq?

It's not overclocked, 560/1400, my side case is off, I modded my case for a 120MM fan right under it. It runs at about 50C. Not heat..

4. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by FateFTL »
    I'm getting these weird things all over.

It doesn't do this in any other games. Is it TDU or my Video card? Will they fix this with the update?

Btw, I'm running an eVGA 7600GT (560/1400)
    i got that to in the 360 version, in the cadillac XLR (or smthing like that, the convertible one)

when u do driver perspective you got some black line's above your head, just like u have in the nissan

maybe just some bug's ?

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

5. tigacatch is offline The tiggs factor

Default My ten cents

I would think it's the game looking at the lines.
    If it where memory on gpu then you would get a lot of distorted lines and on the other hand if the gpu where faulty it would miss out pixels.
    As this only happens on one particular game I thing we are safe in assuming that this is a problem in the game scripting.

If there is still a concern download 3d mark and see if it will perform a full test keeping an I out for any lines or missing pixels.

Hope this information has been of use to you.

The Tiga

6. Kumagoro is offline Rusted Banger

Try installing some other drivers (try the newest or some older ones, i find the old drivers more stable)
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."