1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default Midnight Purple R34 GTR

This is THE only MPIII skyline in the Whole of Ireland

Let me know if you have to register to see the topic and i will Direct link the pics.

Full Detailing of THE Best colour in the world

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/foru...ad.php?t=55179

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

<Starvin Marvin> "SWEETT!!"

Itsa shame the Skyline never made it to the US. If you got one here, it was only allowed to be registered as a track car, as they only came RHD i believe. I wish the US didnt have strict regluations `n whatnot. I'm loving the Midnight Purple color too.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Woow i have seen one of the R34's in Midnight Purple also and it looked amazing. It's local now and has BBS alloys i think which look sexy as hell

4. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

omg, i think i just wet myself! That car is S E X Y !
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Thats awsome.. Did I post that Veyron Detailing job? Great pics and a brilliant write-up..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...