1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default any x1950 users here?

read from the other forum that the x1950 lags the game by alot. any past or present users here that could give me feedback?
    thanks in advance
    Cheers

2. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

yep, i've got the x1950PRO 512MB. I get around 26 FPS with my card when i'm not in the city. In the city it's unplayable. But i've also read that my cpu isnt good enough, and lags the game ALOT. It's a Intel P4 2.93GHz, and overclocking it to 3.4 should make it alot better i've read. Nevertheless, it's a GOOD card for it's price, no doubt. And the new patch that is coming will make it better for all users to tweak their performances in the game. So my goal is NO stuttering or lag when i get the patch (high standars ). Do you own the card or do you want to buy one?
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

i wanna buy one. my current (x300) is ANCIENT! it wont support tdu right? btw can u PM me yor email addreass for msn? (if thats if u dont mind) i may hav a few questions to ask

4. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

[Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

5. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

I've got a x1950pro 256mb (pci-e), paired with an amd 64 x2 dual 4.2 and 1gb of RAM.
    I get around 35-40 fps in the city at 1280x1024 on max settings (fsaa x4). It's a great card for the money.

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

hmm loads of people say they get "unplayable FPS" everywhere..hmm do u think its the

game?
    PC?
    card?
    luck?