Thread: Question?

1. Partoon is offline Rusted Banger

Default Question?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether atari intend to release a new pack. I can't find anything about it on the web.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

X360 TDU Club - SMOKIN ACES UK

2. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

I don't think they did....

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

yes they are intending to, go on www.testdriveunlimited.com and it says about the saturn curve in the news section, but there are no news on the dates or anything, i think its free, it isnt the best car but its better than nothing

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Partoon is offline Rusted Banger

The link didn't work but I looked the Car up.

OMG. That car is hideous. What are they thinking. It should be free in the Showrooms too.

Thanks for the info anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

X360 TDU Club - SMOKIN ACES UK

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

its ok, anytime, sorry about the link, funny dinosaur tho

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.