1. csklivin is offline Just a Skidmark

Default when does everyone usually go on live?

i just got live 2 days ago and i have no friends on there or anything.

2. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

well i go on when i get bored of my pc usually in the afternoon

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

usually on from about 1pm GMT till about 7pm GMT and then again from around 12.30am GMT till whenever i get tired!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

9-10 gmt is prime time on my friends list *and there is more than one person on it incase you start*

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I'm normally on most days from about 10am til 5ish then on again from 10.30pm til i fall asleep. I'm only on during the day at the moment as i have no job atm, but when i do get a job again i'll only be on late evening and weekends.

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I'm normally on most days from about 10am til 5ish then on again from 10.30pm til i fall asleep. I'm only on during the day at the moment as i have no job atm, but when i do get a job again i'll only be on late evening and weekends.
    Cool dude I'll add ya !! I ain't gotta a job either so I'm on then most days so wanna race, cruise etc ???
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

7. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Most people get on around 6:00pm EST for me. That would be around 3:00pm for you, cskliving.

8. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Im on most evenings sort of 5-7ish, then I go ride bikes for a bit (in the real world), then back to TDU about 9-10ish for a few hours depending when I need to be up next morning.

9. Battletoy is offline Wanna play with me?

Err... This is one of the reasons why i suggested the Player List in the first place, for people that are new and looking for other to play with/race against...

I'm a recreational hazard that goes for a win

200th Member!!!