Thread: Me 4 12

1. viper4shane is offline Member

Default Me 4 12

anyone wanna sell me a cheap me 4 12 or a free one? i perfer low miles. if not thats cool.

Black Sunday...

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I have said that on the game to people and they have been angry at me for saying it like that . So im gonna correct you "ME Four-Twelve"

3. viper4shane is offline Member

im very aware of what the car is called. thanks.

Black Sunday...

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

if you are aware of what its called then why spell it wrong?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. iBilo is offline ;)

He just wanted to keep it short.. its text speak.

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    He just wanted to keep it short.. its text speak.
    which is against forum rules
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

to answer vipershane's question, itll be extremely hard to get a FREE ME Four-Twelve off trade. i have tried selling somebody i know on my friends list an enzo for $50,000 , and not even 30 seconds later, it sold. to get the free one, you'd have to either get Gold in every SinglePlayer Race, or @ least finish all SinglePlayer race. and as for selling one for cheap, ANY concept (except for the 8C maybe) i have seen base Sale price on the trade for about $2,000,000 @ the lowest price. i sold my ME Four-Twelve for 2.5Mil this past weekend, and only after puting it up the night b4 (i put it up Friday night[well, saturday morning by that time] and it was sold by the time i woke up.)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

8. viper4shane is offline Member

i know how to get one by getting all 120 gold cups in single player. im just slow and would rather cruise then do missions. i know i'll get around to it sooner or later just wanted to see if anyone was kind enough. i have 3.7 million right now i'll find something.

Black Sunday...

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

ME-412 are up for $2m+ right now, it's cheap pickings on the Concepts right now !
    I'm a bit mental.

10. viper4shane is offline Member

thanks for looking out. but i bought one for 3.6 million.

Black Sunday...

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by viper4shane »
    thanks for looking out. but i bought one for 3.6 million.
    The 4 I put up for $2m each last night obviously went quick then. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

3.6million i got one for 1.8million this weekend, there were lots for less than three there, i got it in the first 10 secs of appearing

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.