View Poll Results: Should Gamertag's be seen in Trade?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea

11 91.67%
  • its alright, im cool with the way the Trade is

1 8.33%

1. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Lightbulb sensus on Trade update

i would like to know how you ppl think about what i tought about today, as i am trying to sell CarMadMike a Shelby GR-1. Do you think Atari should add a patch to update the Trade, where you can see who put up each car, and under your transactions, see who bought your cars? this way you can tell if someone you wanted to sell it to, bought it or not.
    Last edited by Rollin in an STi; 01/05/07 at 10:21 AM.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

2. azmetz88 is offline Rusted Banger

Yeah, I don't see why that would be a bad idea. I think some way to do a little price negotiation would be cool too, but with TDU we'll take it one step at a time.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Seems a good idea mate

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Thats a good idea would make life alot easier.

Just to elaborate on your idea Capn Wakka how about a patch where you can choose who to sell the car to or an offers style section where people offer x amount to buy your car and you decide who gets it(like selling a car in real life). or say if someone see's you car and likes it they can offer to buy it off you. or an auction style where you put your car on for x amount of time and the highest bid wins.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Im so Angry about that, i missed out on that car

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.