Topic:

LIVE! Down?

1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default LIVE! Down?

Anyone else not able to connect to live? their website is down aswel, or is this another 14hour long maintenance job?

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Scrap that! it was my IP wouldnt let me on XBL for some reason!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Marc, your homehub is sooooo random on stuff like that lol
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I've heard Homehubs arn't all that.. A frined got one and seems to have problems with it staying connected.. It just turns off his Internet access and he has to reconnect everytime.. Anyone had this problem?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Is this the BT HomeHub???? If so I've got this and it used to give me loads of trouble and wouldn't let me host games on crackdown and kept diconnecting on Fifa half way through games which didn't do my Rep any good, then i found this site through gamefaqs

http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XB...20Strict%20NAT

done exactly what it said in the guide and I have had no problems since, the only time you might have to do it again is when BT update the hub remotely but I haven't had to do that yet and i changed the settings when I got Crackdown on the day of release.

Hope this helps

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

not had any major problems with mine TBH, the only problem i have is when BT update it and it usually knocks my NA to Strict, but all i gotta do is turn my xbox off, back on again and instead of signing into LIVE go to run a connectivity check, and voila, instant NAT openness
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. Lord is offline Just a Skidmark

i have a bt homehub also, i'm always connected to live and never usually encounter problems in any other game but i'm not sure if im having a problem with test drive, in the demo it would connect to 8 people pretty much all the time where as in the actual game i might run into the odd one or two people a day, i guess everyones doing solo challenges so i never see them.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

mines on b.t but not homehub (i think) sorry to those who are

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.