1. csut03 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default my cash was STOLEN

i went to buy a car from trade i seen a noble i like for i think 60k ok i click buy then it takes my money and says "this feature is not available at this time" or something like that then i cant get back to the trade/sell window untill i restart the game

this has happend twice now i lost 100k in like 10 minutes and iv been playing the game like 3 hours today for the first time ever

HELP ME!

2. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

I paid however many 100s of thousands for a Koenigsegg, and didnt get the car. I was annoyed, but it happens.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ive heard that it happens wen people buy the same car at the same time, but i dont think that happens as wat are the odds, ive heard this happen regularly, must be a glitch

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. csut03 is offline Just a Skidmark

im going to play crackdown that game is a waste of a £2 verbatim

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ino, they say that they are going slowly to make sure there are no glithces, but now there are more glitches than ever

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    ino, they say that they are going slowly to make sure there are no glithces, but now there are more glitches than ever

sorry to hi-jack the thread but that poor lambo SL in your sig , make it normal !

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ive just inversed the colours, the other one isnt as good, but any lambo is good looking *apart from the lm002*

8. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

yea just dont buy from trade thats wat i do just save up, buy from manufacturer and then you know you will get your car

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

he will have to if he wants a car that he hasnt unlocked, but you can always wait

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by csut03 »
    im going to play crackdown that game is a waste of a 2 verbatim
    Bye.

*rolls eyes*

Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

Same happened to me on a f430. it was going to be my 2nd car, spend soo much time saving for it, lol. But it turned out to be a good thing, for less money i got a stage 3 Ascari which carried me far into the 4th exp level (pro?)
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)