1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Drifting on the PC version

Hello!

I tried to drift my Viper SRT-10 just now and it quite worked out well, in some corners.
    Controlling the power is hard with a wheel. Anybody who is not havind problems in drifting with a wheel? Tell me how please

MartijnMb

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

You're lucky you have a wheel... All I'm stuck with is a keyboard...

Saving up to buy a 360 controller for Windows though... (I'm only 15 you know, I can't afford a wheel)

3. pizza52 is offline Rusted Banger

Drifting in this game is pretty damn hard with the wheel I agree, but when you get it right it feels great. I prefer it being hard to say OutRun or Carbon style.

4. Mb

Yesterday with the Viper i managed to do a perfect drift!
    I was even able to control the car when a car arrived :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

ok a little off topic but CAR FREAK im 15 and in singapore,what school u at?

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I was drifting all yesterday with my ps2 controller holding R1 so it is pretty easy for me

7. jeff82_nz is offline Lotus driver

I agree with pizza, I hate NFS:Carbon in general but especially the way it basically controls the drifting for you, the whole point of drifting is that if you can do it youre a good driver with loads of practice.

Saying that, I havent had too much joy drifting in TDU, by the time I get to the back wheels stepping out Im spinning round with no control...

8. Mb

I found a good car to drift, the Camaro Z-28! Easy to get sideways, and easy to control it.

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I'm a couple years younger than you and I'm also stuck with a keyboard til I can get my 360 Controller.
    Just to tell you you're not alone.

10. r3700GT is offline Rusted Banger

good cars to drift with Viper, 350z and the 575 very easy cars to drift without ending up facing the other way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. mowslotion is offline Just a Skidmark

Well, I *had* a Viper before the 'savegame disaster' happened to me..

I drifted well with an Audi TT, but it's like in a one fourth chance success rate.
    will it be easier using a keyboard or gamepad, maybe? i use wheel, fyi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .enjoythecrowd.